By visiting our website (our “Site”), you accept and consent to the following:
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1.1. For the purpose outline in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us – information that you may provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and other personal description ) by filling in forms, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example when you:
- visit our websites;
- contact us with your queries, requests or feedback;
- Information we collect about you – information automatically collected when you visit our Site, for example:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet and your log in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about the visit, including full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or search for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
1.2 We only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
2. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
2.1 We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- Providing, improving and developing our services;
- Market research, survey and customer service audit;
- Presenting content and information in the most effective manner for you and the device you use;
- Providing you with alerts, updates, material or information about our products or other type of information that you requested or signed up for;
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations
- For direct marketing purposes (please see further details in Clause 2.2 below);
- Communicating with you and responding to your queries or requests including arranging of appointments;
- Purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
2.2 We intend to use your personal information in direct marketing (i.e. offering or advertising products by sending you the relevant information directly to you). We require your consent specifically for this purpose and you may opt out any time. For the purpose of this clause:
- the personal data that may be used in direct marketing are those that you provided to us or we collect under Clause 1.1 above;
- the type of products that may be offered or advertised by us;
- you may opt out any time by informing us. We will cease to send you marketing information without charge.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to:
- Any member of the group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 5 of the Companies Act (Chapter 50);
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial instituitions, and service providers in connection with our operations or products (for example staff engaged in fulfilment of your queries or request and provision of support services);
- our affiliates, business partners and counterparts (on a need-to-know basis only);
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations; or
- actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof).
4.2 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree to the use of the cookies. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
4.3 We use persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by us when you return to our Site or a partner Site that have reference to our Products. Session cookies only last as long as the session (usually the current visit to our Site or a browser session).
4.4 You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some of the cookies. However, if you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
4.5 We may use third party web services on our Site. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use our Site and make the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The information collected through these means (IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials of their own advertising network.
5. THIRD PARTY WEB SERVICES
We may use third party web services on our Site. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use our Site and make the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The information collected through these means (IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials of their own advertising network.
6. THIRD PARTIES SITE
Our communication with you from time to time may contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites to understand your rights. We accept no responsibilities or liabilities for any practices of third-party websites.
7.1 All information you provided to us is stored on secure servers.
7.2 We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
7.3 We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
7.4 Please note, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
8. DATA TRANSFER
8.1 The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by persons referred to in Clause 3 above who operate outside Singapore.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
9.1 You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you;
- access any personal data we hold about you;
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
9.2 Any request under Clause 9.1 may subject to a small administrative fee to meet our cost in
processing your request.
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site after the changes come into effect means you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
11. CONTACT US
- have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data;
- are to withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time.
Please address them to our Data Protection Officer through the following:
|Call||: +65 85118888|
|Postal Address||: TSky Balmoral Pte Ltd
21 Fan Yoong Road
Tiong Seng Building
12. GOVERNING LAW