- THESE TERMS
- By using our Platform, you agree to these terms.
- ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We at TSky Cairnhill Pte. Ltd., a company registered in Singapore, trading as a Real Estate Developer. Our unique entity number is 201726687H and our registered office is at 21 Fan Yoong Road Tiong Seng Building Singapore 629796.
- For any questions or problems relating to our Platform, our products or services, or these terms, you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +65 85118888 or emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at 21 Fan Yoong Road Tiong Seng Building Singapore 629796.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us.
- When we use the words “writing” or written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- CHANGES OF TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time by posting the updated terms on our Platform. By continuing to use our Platform after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
- AVAILABILITY OF OUR PLATFORM
- We are constantly changing and improving our Platform.
- We try our best to ensure that our Platform is always available, but we do not guarantee that the operation of or access to our Platform will be uninterrupted or continues. Our Platform may be interrupted for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, network.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM
- You must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy and all the applicable laws and regulatory requirements, including privacy laws and intellectual property laws in using or accessing the Platform.
- You must not copy, modify and distribute any data or information on it.
- OUR RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights subsisting in the Platform belong to us and have been lawfully licensed to us. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved.
- Our name Tsky Balmoral Pte Ltd and our marks and logos are our trade marks (be it registered or unregistered) and may not be used without our express prior written consent.
- We value and welcome feedback on our Platform. You agree that we are free to use, adopt and/or modify any feedback and any information (including any ideas, concepts, proposals, suggestions or comments) provided by you to use in connection with our Platform, without any payment to you.
- You hereby waive and agree to waive any rights to claim for any fees, royalties, charges or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and / or modification of any of your feedback.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITIES
- Some countries or jurisdictions may not allow the disclaimers in this clause, in which case these disclaimers will not apply to you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we (including our holding company(ies), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors (collectively “Our Entities”), expressively limit our liabilities in connection with or arising out of the provision of the Platform as follows:
- we provide the Platform on “as is” and “as available” basis and your access to or use of our Platform is at your own risk.
- we give no assurance, representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) about the Platform;
- we do not guarantee that the information or content you find on the Platform is always accurate, truthful, complete and up-to-date.
- we expressly disclaim all warranties and representations (for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement);
- we are not responsible for any delay or disruption in our Platform or any defect, viruses, bugs or errors; and
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Our Entities are not liable to you or others for:
- any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages ; or
- any loss of data, business opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues;
- relating to the use of our Platform.
- We do not include or limit our liability to you where it would be illegal to do so. This includes any of our liability for fraud or making fraudulent misrepresentations in operating the Platform.
- YOUR REPRESENTATION
- You agree to indemnity and hold Our Entities harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, costs (including legal fees and costs), and expenses in connection with or arising from (i) your breach of these terms, (ii) your use of our Platform and/or (iii) any misrepresentation made by you.
- You also agree to fully co-operate with us in the defence or settlement of any claim in relation to or arising of our Platform or these terms.
- These terms will continue to apply until terminated by wither you or us as follows.
- You may stop using the Platform any time.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Platform, if we reasonably believe:
- You are in serious or repeated breach of these terms;
- You are using the Platform in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us, other users, or the public;
- We are requested to do so by government or regulatory authorities or as required under applicable laws, regulations or legal processes; or
- Our provision of the Platform to you is no longer possible or commercially viable. In any of the above cases, we will notify you by the email address associated with your account or at the next time you attempt to access your account, unless we are prohibited from notifying you by law.
- Upon termination of your access, these terms will also terminate except for Clause 8 to 15.
- Where we consider necessary or appropriate, we will report any breach of these terms (or the Acceptable Use Policy) to law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with such authorities by disclosing your identity and providing any information about you within our systems to them.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between any user and us in relation to the use of the Platform. These terms supersede and extinguish all other agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between any user and us, whether written or oral, in relation to the use of the Platform.
- You acknowledge that you will have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
If you have any questions about these terms or the Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us through:
: firstname.lastname@example.org Call : +65 85118888 Postal Address : TSky Balmoral Pte Ltd
21 Fan Yoong Road
Tiong Seng Building
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- The courts of the Republic of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms.